Please indicate if you are a licensee of the Law Society *
If applicable, please enter your licensee number
1. Choose the appointment(s) for which you would like to be considered *
2. From time to time the Law Society may make recommendations for appointments to boards and committees not listed above. Please indicate if you wish to be considered for other appointments *
Please note you may cut and paste text into the following fields. However, the application does not preserve formatting such as bold, italics and bullet points. To indicate bullets please use a standard dash at the beginning of the line.
3. Educational Background
Please indicate the institution attended, degree or credentials attained and year of completion.
4. Professional and Employment Background
Please provide a chronology of all relevant work experience, including a description of consulting projects, starting with the most recent. Indicate employer, your title/position, the dates you held the position, and a summary of your responsibilities.
5. Community Involvement
Please describe your involvement, work done, and if appropriate, the applicable organization.
7. Do you have a high degree of proficiency in reading, writing and speaking English?
6. Memberships in professional organizations (if applicable)
Do you have a high degree of proficiency in reading, writing and speaking French?
Can you speak or write any other languages? If so, please indicate:
8. The Law Society is committed to promoting equality and diversity. In order to help ensure diversity in our appointment recommendations we are including the following voluntary questions.
Please check any of the following characteristics to which you self-identify (select all that apply):
9. Additional Information
Include any additional skills or experience that you regard as relevant.
Please provide the names and contact information for three persons who could provide a reference for you. Include name, occupation, address and telephone number.
The personal information requested on this Application Form is being collected and used by the Law Society to evaluate the suitability of potential candidates for appointment to an Ontario agency, board or commission. Additional personal information will be required from you if you are a candidate who is considered for appointment. Personal information about you may also be collected from the organizations or from the references you have provided and used to evaluate your suitability as a candidate, as well as to verify the truth and accuracy of the information you have provided, and for no other purpose. This information will not be disclosed except as required for the above-noted purposes. Any questions about the collection, use or disclosure of personal information requested on this form should be directed to 416-947-7617.