Lawyers and paralegals face the possibility of numerous unexpected interruptions in their law and legal services practices.
Unless you properly plan for contingencies, serious prejudice can result to your clients.
The Law Society’s new Contingency Planning Guides will assist you in preparing for life events that may impact your practice. Resources include:
- key steps for lawyers and paralegals practising as a sole proprietor
- sample Continuing Power of Attorney forms
- sample Last Will and Testament clauses
- sample Practice Coverage Agreement between the planning and the
- practical checklists, and more.